26 Apr FOIL-ACADEMY.COM IS THE EASIEST LEARNING PLATFORM FOR WAKE FOILING
Foil-Academy.com is the first place to start if you want to learn to hydorfoil behind the boat or on the lake. Our online Wake & Pump lesson program will take you through all the steps necessary to manage your expectations, the gear you need, and the techniques you will want to know before you hit the water. If you already foil and plan on teaching your friends or family members, do them a favor and have them go through the course as well. It will put you both on a path to riding successfully, easily, and effortlessly. Foil-Academy.com is rated and reviewed Five stars by students. “The Best Foil Instructional Series Available.” Start your learning journey online today. It’s free!
WAKE & Pump Foil Academy is the #1 online learning course designed for user-friendly wing foiling progression. There are over 15 detailed lessons like this that get you ready up behind the boat
MEET YOUR WAKE FOIL INSTRUCTOR
Jeff McKee’s 25 years of experience in wake sports include time as a World Champion wakeboarder and sponsored freerider with Slingshot (since the brand’s wakeboarding debut in 2007) and his current position as Brand Manager for Slingshot Wake, since 2012. Jeff is a pioneer of freshwater foiling. He was our original Slingshot “test dummy” when it came to introducing foiling to the boating world back in 2017 and is now an admitted foil addict. We’re thrilled to bring his wealth of knowledge and decades of experience to your fingertips as you learn to take flight.
HERE’S WHY YOU WILL LOVE IT
- It’s free!
- Learn at your own pace.
- Learn one-on-one with the master instructor, Brandon Scheid.
- Mobile and desktop friendly.
- Learn in a comprehensive, structured, and organized manner. No more watching hundreds of YouTube videos to find a specific technique.
- Wing Foil Academy offers seven introductory chapters that include over 50 classroom videos and on-the-water video lessons with diagrams.
- Ask questions to our instructors, or share your experiences with other students in the Winging community section.