15 Jun FOIL-ACADEMY.COM IS THE EASIEST PLATFORM FOR LEARNING TO KITE FOIL
Foil-Academy is a free comprehensive online instructional course designed for user-friendly foil progression in a safe and structured manner. We break the learning process down to the basics and cover all the skills and knowledge you will need to become a proficient foiler. Slingshot’s industry-leading riders and designers cover everything from basic foil behavior, design and hydrodynamics to getting up, riding, surfing and advanced transitions. As you follow along with the course, you’ll learn valuable skills, tips and tricks that you can apply directly to your in-water progression.
Kite Foil Academy is the #1 online learning course designed for user-friendly wing foiling progression.
MEET YOUR KITE FOIL INSTRUCTOR
Alex Fox has spent over half of his life in the water, kiteboarding. Learning the fledgling sport at the age of 13, he quickly rose the ranks of the industry, eventually turning pro for Slingshot at 18. He has traveled the world filming some of the sport’s most talked about videos, all while working for the brand behind the scenes. He eventually became the Slingshot Kiteboard Brand Manager and upon its inception championed foiling internally alongside Tony Logosz. Alex was instrumental in the initial creation of Foil Academy in 2018, helping curate the vision and lesson plan. Today, Alex still loves to teach foiling and is eager to share his knowledge and passion for this new sport with the world.
HERE’S WHY YOU WILL LOVE IT
- It’s free!
- Learn at your own pace.
- Learn one-on-one with the master instructor, Brandon Scheid.
- Mobile and desktop friendly.
- Learn in a comprehensive, structured, and organized manner. No more watching hundreds of YouTube videos to find a specific technique.
- Kite Foil Academy offers five introductory chapters that include over 18 classroom videos and on-the-water video lessons with diagrams.
- Ask questions to our instructors, or share your experiences with other students in the Winging community section.