26 Apr FOIL-ACADEMY.COM IS THE EASIEST PLATFORM FOR LEARNING TO WING FOIL
Foil-Academy is a free comprehensive online instructional course designed for user-friendly foil progression in a safe and structured manner. We break the learning process down to the basics and cover all the skills and knowledge you will need to become a proficient foiler. Slingshot’s industry-leading riders and designers cover everything from basic foil behavior, design and hydrodynamics to getting up, riding, surfing and advanced transitions. As you follow along with the course, you’ll learn valuable skills, tips and tricks that you can apply directly to your in-water progression.
Wing Foil Academy is the #1 online learning course designed for user-friendly wing foiling progression.
MEET YOUR WING FOIL INSTRUCTOR
Brandon offers students over two decades of real-life teaching experience and a wealth of industry knowledge. Honing his skills as an instructor in Cape Hatteras and a professional kiteboarder, Brandon became a 5x Triple S Champion, 2x AWSI Kiteboarder of the year, and a pillar in the kiteboarding industry. He was also instrumental in cementing hydrofoiling into the kiteboarding industry while simultaneously helping develop the first extruded aluminum “learning” specific hydrofoil for the masses. Since the advent of wing foiling, he has become wing-obsessed. He has developed a clear and concise method of teaching that draws on his vast knowledge and experience. Brandon is here to help you achieve your learning goals quickly and efficiently.
HERE’S WHY YOU WILL LOVE IT
- It’s free!
- Learn at your own pace.
- Learn one-on-one with the master instructor, Brandon Scheid.
- Mobile and desktop friendly.
- Learn in a comprehensive, structured, and organized manner. No more watching hundreds of YouTube videos to find a specific technique.
- Wing Foil Academy offers seven introductory chapters that include over 50 classroom videos and on-the-water video lessons with diagrams.
- Ask questions to our instructors, or share your experiences with other students in the Winging community section.